2008年2月8日 星期五

Environmental Trust

I once introduce environemtal trust to the related authoroties. I read a series of reports by one environment protection organization about environmental trust, and then started to pay attention to it. I also read the book, Capitalism 3.0.
I did some research, and went to some seminars to understand if it is practical in Taiwan. But I found Taiwan is not 'capitalism' enough. Trust, is not very mature here. No mention about environmental trust, the ideas about energy-saving, environment protection, preservation, ecology...are still "not my business" for many people. If the oil price didn't go such high, people will still drive big car. (RV vehicles were so popular in the recent years.)
But environmental trust is really a beautiful idea... It have developed for a long time in British. The media said the European care about their environment much more...I don't know it's true or not. But I thought some innovation of business model in Europe is really interesting.

沒有留言: